Work toward your Certified Mortgage Advisor designation. Sign up for courses 1-3 for only. $599.
Or your Certified Mortgage Mentor designation. Sign up for courses 1-4 for only $750.
Certified Mortgage Advisor Curriculum (3 Courses)
Certified Mortgage Mentor (4 Courses)
NOT SURE WHAT CLASS TO START WITH?
Take one Micro Course and receive a credit towards one of our four Featured Classes.
Add the benefit of unlimited training for your entire branch, region or company at a low monthly cost. Contact Us for Quote
1-800-581-5678 or email@example.com
COMPETENCY TESTING FOR LOAN OFFICERS
What is the cost of an undertrained hire? In the mortgage industry, the toll can be devastating in terms of wasted resources, compliance issues and reputation. Now you have the ability to test your new hires and present staff to see where they stand with regard to their base of knowledge. Includes separate exams and grading for Basic, Advanced and Business Building Courses. The three exams can be taken as a series for $25.
Why Learn from a Teacher When You Can Learn from the Expert Who Has Done it!
- Over 550 loans closed his first 18 months on the street
- Hired and trained hundreds of loan officers and branch managers as a production manager
- Guided and trained tens of thousands more through his books and live events
- Top author in the industry with six books and thousands of articles published
Why On-Line Learning?
- Self-paced—start training today and move at the pace which is comfortable for you.
- Review tests after every segment with automatic feedback
- Lower costs and less time because no traveling is required
- Final test at the end of each course with automatic grading
- More closely duplicates NMLS licensing testing environment
- Choice—Homework assignments checked by us, your own mentors or self-assessment
What the Industry is Saying
“Fairly new, I took the class to gain an overview as a processor. Six weeks later, my loan officer was hospitalized and I needed to cover both jobs. I could not have done it without the knowledge gained from this class. Eighty-five percent of the questions asked by borrowers I could answer, and if not, I knew where to go for the information. Thanks, Dave “