Your cart is currently empty.
Certified Mortgage Advisor Certification
Why Get Certified?
- Stand out.Separate yourself from the competition with a certification that indicates you are not a loan officer—but an expert.
- Assurance. Your clients know you are serious about your career.
- Strategies. Don’t just become an expert. Learn how to market yourself and sell as an expert.
- More Income.Experts can charge more and are less subject to rate objections.
- Referrals. Experts get more referrals because people seek out experts.
Why The Certified Mortgage Advisor Program?
- Learn From The Expert. Dave Hershman is the leading industry expert with 30 years experience in the industry as an author, sales executive, originator, trainer and more.
- Inexpensive. You don’t have to pay hundreds of dollars for registration fees and travel.
- Easy. You don’t have to leave your office for days. Integrate the course into your schedule in 90 minutes per week. We even record classes so you can review at your option.
- Substance. The industry is rapidly changing. We can adjust our webinars immediately to suit these changes, including legislative updates at the beginning of each class.
- Continuing Education and Coaching.With the OriginationPro CMA program, you don’t go to a classroom for two days and then end your training. We will have continual courses, including continuing education. Coaching/Q&A is included with every Webinar!
- Marketing Materials.The certification will come with marketing materials, including a banner, news release, seminars and more. Expect our library of materials to keep growing.
What is required to become a Certified Mortgage Advisor?
- Attend all 10 courses of (13-15 hours of training) including Q&A. You must be present live for the entire session to earn CMA credit and attendance will be monitored for each course.
- You have one year from the first course attended to complete all 10 courses. All training courses will be repeated within each six month period so that you can achieve your certification even if you miss a session.
- Click Here to download your certification training completion form. You will need to submit this form electronically after course requirements are completed to receive your test and then receive your designation. You can also use this form to track your attendance. You are responsible for tracking your attendance.
- Passing score of 75% on CMA Final Exam gives you CMA certification